Lee Green, Black Business Pioneer Dies
We were all shocked today to learn of the death of Lee Green -- Black business pioneer and visionary networking guru.
Lee was one of my very best, and long time virtual friends. I remember many long conversations and friendly exchanges of ideas. One of the great benefits of the Internet and the technology that enables social networks is the opportunity to build great relationships without ever meeting face to face. I will cherish the memory of a great friend.
My friend Lee Green... how can we fill the void you have left? More than anything else, you showed us how to be successful.
That man is a Success
- Who has lived well, laughed often and loved much;
- Who has gained the respect of intelligent Men and the love of children.
- Who has filled his niche and accomplished his task;
- Who leaves the world better than he found it;
- Who never lacked appreciation of earth's beauty or failed to exptress it;
- Who looked for the best in others and gave the best he had.
My deepest condolences go out to his family and loved ones.
BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS